ApacheCon: Core Europe 2015 talk about java web applications with Apache Struts2 and AngularJS
Last week I attended as a speaker at the ApacheCon: Core Europe 2015 conference in Budapest. I enjoyed a nice and interesting conference and my first time in Budapest. During this conference I gave a talk about Struts2 in combination with AngularJS and the upcoming Struts 2.5 release.
My slides to this talk are now also available at slideshare.
- Changes in the upcoming Struts 2.5 release
- How to quick start with Struts2 and AngularJS
- Use Struts2 REST Plugin for RESTfull actions
- How to manage exceptions in single page applications with AngularJS
- How to use new bean validation plugin in Struts2 applications
- Support for multi language
The example application used for the Live Demos is available at github.com in the struts-examples repository. https://github.com/apache/struts-examples/tree/master/rest-angular